Tuesday, October 12, 2010

All is FAIR ;)

Last week I heard there was a fair in town and immediately began planning out a dream photo session. I needed more wedding photos (and just photos in general) that expressed my aesthetic as an artist. The county fair was like a gift from the photo gods. As proud as I am of the majority of work I've done this year, only once or twice did I have complete control over the entire shoot. I'm talking wardrobe, hair, makeup, props and location. For the carnival wedding pictures I had exactly that. I called up a few friends, dressed, accessorized and made up, hair styled them and had them meet me at the fair for a night of rides, cotton candy, and LOTS of camera clicking. I had so much fun, and I think everyone else did too, judging by their smiling faces.

Here are a few of my favorite shots! (click to enlarge)










No comments:

Post a Comment