Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First photoshoot! With real live strangers!

 Julia responded to an add I posted on facebook for a free photo shoot. She met me in what I call abandoned downtown Jacksonville. Most of the people who live in this run down military town gravitate toward the mall, or toward walmart. Abandoned downtown Jacksonville is a fabulous area full of brick roads, and vacant bright red distressed brick buildings. I don't even think most people know this place exists. ANYWAY. Great place for photos. Julia and her husband met me there at 9:00am, and we took pictures for about an hour. Probably the most fun I'd had in months. Aside from the fact that my camera was on the wrong setting, causing my pictures to be a little fuzzier than I'd like, the pictures turned out great. I posted a new free photoshoot add on facebook that night, with my new awesome pictures.  Within just a few hours I was completely booked for every weekend in July.

Above: One of my favorites from the Julia photoshoot. Check out my FB for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment