Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happiness is a warm... baby!

Last Saturday, I did my first two baby sessions. The babies were absolutely adorable and absolutely uncooperative.
I woke up that morning with my mind overflowing with ideas for poses. I learned really fast that if a baby does not want to stay still, he most definitely will not. I couldn't say "Ok, now look up at the camera and give me a little smile!" or "Would you mind sucking your thumb with a little less drool for this next shot?" I learned very fast to relax, appreciate and capture what comes naturally. Once I did that, I got some really cool shots that I am quite proud of.
Above: My first reaction was to stress about Oliver's distaste for modeling. I'm so glad I just went with it, because it resulted with this great photo.
 Above: All Parker wanted to do was wiggle free from his Dad's cammies. I think this picture looks like he's flexing his guns! Cute :) Lesson for the day: When you just go with the flow, it all works out for the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment