Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's all you need ♥

I have very recently discovered that out of all subjects to photograph, couples are by far my favorite. Their enthusiasm for each other energizes me more than a stack of krispy kremes. I know it sounds like I am making this up, but seriously - few things in life bring me the happiness that capturing love on film does.
In this day and age, love stories are thrown on the same shelf as Alice in Wonderland, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. No one believes in love anymore. I, on the other hand, do. I've always felt that my husband and I have something in common with an elderly couple who've been married for 60 years. We met when we were sixteen, and have been diggin' on each other ever since. Photographing proof of true love brings me overwhelming satisfaction. Its my way of shouting "See! See! Hookah smoking caterpillars DO exist! And they're AWESOME!"

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you had the couple pose with bare feet, as it symbolizes totally being relaxed and casual. That's one of the best things about true love.

    ReplyDelete